I am a polyglot developer who likes challenges and is never afraid of diving into deep territories to get a better understanding of the big picture.
During my career I have been involved with various frameworks and tools, and I have solved various technical and non-technical challenges ranging from debugging and reverse-engineering systems to hiring and managing a small team of developers. I am always keen to learn more every time, and I am always happy to pass on my knowledge to anyone who wishes to learn more.
I am currently looking to work remotely in a Java or Ruby based development environment, as backend developer or platform engineer.
- National DevOps Conference, 24 May 2017: The road taken
- Jellyfish meetup, 20 April 2017: Containers
- Apigee webinars, 29 April 2017: From Monoliths to Microservices
- 2048 Hard edition
- Unicode support page and font for Old Hungarian scripts
- USB Host mode kernel driver for Samsung Galaxy S and similar devices
- Lua 5.1 decompiler
- Intellisense support for NHaml
- IanOut post-apocalyptic game
- Magic Lantern port for Canon 60D